now browsing by category
7th Edition of the Miami Media and Film Market
Check out the updated agenda.
Register Now only a few days away.
MMFM 7th edition June 5-7, 2017
Registration opens April 17. Don’t wait to the last minute.
Join us at MiamiMediaFilmMarket.com
Miami Media and Film Market is international financing and co-production forum with an intensive industry business training and creative development initiative, presented by the Latin Chamber of Commerce of the United States, CAMACOL . The program is for film industry representatives from all disciplines (development, production, post-production, special effects, sales, distribution, marketing, finance, legal and business affairs), as well as representatives from the creative sectors, and is designed to develop the practical knowledge, skills and high-level contacts needed to create and lead successful ventures. This includes the development and sales of projects from all disciplines.
As a fast growing film and entertainment international co-production forum focused on film, television and digital media, MMFM bridges the gap between the global entertainment industry and diverse, fast growing, multi-cultural markets. The conference also presents dynamic panels on the latest independent film productions; co-productions and finance strategies; networking receptions and private meeting spaces to establish key business relationships and opportunities. Agenda includes the MMFM Producer’s Forum and Conference Series, featuring decision makers from international markets.
- MMFM is the ideal place to pitch your product or film in a relaxed and boutique-like environment.
- MMFM also features master classes, pitch coaching sessions, and nightly screening. The design of MMFM will facilitate opportunities and the development of linkages among our guests, and will also assist our participants to embrace the challenges of new tomorrows, and celebrate the limitless bounty of our imagination.
- The forum is held in conjunction with CAMACOL’s Hemispheric Congress of Latin Chambers of Commerce and Industry, now in its 37th year, and brings together over 22 countries for a 4-day business to business Summit in Miami, Florida. This unique mix of creative, business, and cross-cultural minds makes the MMFM a truly one-of-a-kind experience.
- To develop and enhance an understanding of the global film and entertainment industry; the program combines meetings with industry leaders, seminars, case studies, working sessions, a coproduction forum, and pitch coaching sessions. Throughout the event participants will also be offered networking opportunities morning and afternoon breakout sessions and evening receptions.
- To develop strategic alliances with organizations, councils, institutes, public and private sector entities
- To strengthen relationships in key markets such as the U.K., Spain, Poland, and China
- To foster diversity in the industry by providing participant scholarships to the event
- Develop an understanding of the global industry
- Establish key linkages and business contacts
- Identifying and encouraging a diverse next generation talent in all aspects of the industry