6th Edition of the Miami Media and Film Market
Miami Media and Film Market is international financing and co-production forum with an intensive industry business training and creative development initiative, presented by the Latin Chamber of Commerce of the United States, CAMACOL . The program is for film industry representatives from all disciplines (development, production, post-production, special effects, sales, distribution, marketing, finance, legal and business affairs), as well as representatives from the creative sectors, and is designed to develop the practical knowledge, skills and high-level contacts needed to create and lead successful ventures. This includes the development and sales of projects from all disciplines.
As a fast growing film and entertainment international co-production forum focused on film, television and digital media, MMFM bridges the gap between the global entertainment industry and diverse, fast growing, multi-cultural markets. The conference also presents dynamic panels on the latest independent film productions; co-productions and finance strategies; networking receptions and private meeting spaces to establish key business relationships and opportunities. Agenda includes the MMFM Producer’s Forum and Conference Series, featuring decision makers from international markets.
- MMFM is the ideal place to pitch your product or film in a relaxed and boutique-like environment.
- MMFM also features master classes, pitch coaching sessions, and nightly screening. The design of MMFM will facilitate opportunities and the development of linkages among our guests, and will also assist our participants to embrace the challenges of new tomorrows, and celebrate the limitless bounty of our imagination.
- The forum is held in conjunction with CAMACOL’s Hemispheric Congress of Latin Chambers of Commerce and Industry, now in its 37th year, and brings together over 22 countries for a 4-day business to business Summit in Miami, Florida. This unique mix of creative, business, and cross-cultural minds makes the MMFM a truly one-of-a-kind experience.
- To develop and enhance an understanding of the global film and entertainment industry; the program combines meetings with industry leaders, seminars, case studies, working sessions, a coproduction forum, and pitch coaching sessions. Throughout the event participants will also be offered networking opportunities morning and afternoon breakout sessions and evening receptions.
- To develop strategic alliances with organizations, councils, institutes, public and private sector entities
- To strengthen relationships in key markets such as the U.K., Spain, Poland, and China
- To foster diversity in the industry by providing participant scholarships to the event
- Develop an understanding of the global industry
- Establish key linkages and business contacts
- Identifying and encouraging a diverse next generation talent in all aspects of the industry
Register for Pitching Session -Get your screen play optioned! – Thanks to Atomic Digital Media
Each Pitching Contestant must pre-register and sign a release waiver prior to pitching.
Each Pitching Contestant must choose from one of the following two categories:
Independent Film, Documentary, TV series, or Digital Series for the general audience 18-49 demo.
Short Animated or live action TV series or Digital Series for children ages 2-10 demo.
Each category will be limited to a total of 20 pitches for the general pitch and 10 pitches
for the children’s demo for a total of 30 pitches.
Each contestant will be allowed 1 minute for their best elevator pitch and up to 2 minutes of judges feedback.
In addition each contestant must present a pitch package, including project treatment, synopsis, character profiles, and any other information that will help describe the project.
Judges will decide on the best overall oral pitch and written presentation for each category.
The winner of each category will be announced at the MMFM / Congress Reception on June 8th.
The winner of each category will receive an offer for a $350 (2) year option agreement (with $2,500 buyout clause) from Atomic Digital Media.
Session is Sponsored by
Register for pitching session below:
By providing this script I hereby warrant that my script or Ideas are registered and that I am making them public and hereby agree to terms and conditions herein and release MMFM, Atomic Digital Media, panelists and its attendance from any liability involved with it.