4th Edition Miami Media and Film Market, MMFM©
Where Content Meets Creative Financing
2014 Featured Country: China, presented by the China Latin America Trade Center
Special Presentation on Poland , The Undiscovered Country
- MMFM is a fast growing film and entertainment international co-production forum and marketplace focused on film, television and digital media helping to bridge the gap between the global entertainment industry and diverse, fast growing, multi-cultural markets.
- MMFM is also committed to furthering projects that foster social awareness.
- The conference presents dynamic panels on the latest independent film productions; co-productions and finance strategies; networking receptions and private meeting spaces to establish key business relationships and opportunities.
- Agenda includes the MMFM Producer’s Forum and Conference Series, featuring decision makers from the Chinese Administration of Film/TV Bureau.
- One-to-one appointments available. MMFM is the ideal place to pitch your product or film in a relaxed and boutique-like environment.
- MMFM also features master classes and nightly screenings. These special screenings and master classes will challenge the participant to embrace the challenges of new tomorrows, recognize our many heritages and traditions, and celebrate the limitless bounty of our imagination.
- The Market will be held in conjunction with CAMACOL’s 35th Hemispheric Congress of Latin Chambers of Commerce and Industry, bringing together over 22 countries for a 4-day business to business Summit in Miami, Florida. This unique mix of creative, business, and cross-cultural minds makes the MMFM a truly one-of-a-kind experience. Participating countries also include Poland, the undiscovered country.
Please make your reservation today... Click here
See you at the MMFM!